Groupon & Living Social
Groupon / Living Social promotions have restrictions and expiration dates. They are Not valid for specialty classes, including but not limited to Aerial, Workshops and
Abs. One must cancel a class at least one hour prior via online registration program in order to not forfeit class. Promotions have a time limit that is strictly enforced. classes.Registration is required to guarantee a spot in a class. Non-registered students will not be allowed to attend a sold out class.
How to Register for a Class
You can sign up on your computer by following the steps below:
- Click on our schedule and click “sign up” for whichever class you want to attend.
- You will be re-directed to our registration program, please wait a moment for page to load.
- You must create a password and username. This program will keep track of your visits.
- Please select sign up as unpaid.
- Verify your email is accurate. If you forget user name or password, please re-set and do not create a second account as they will not merge and your credit will not appear.
- Print voucher and bring to studio for first visit.
For Your First Visit
- Arrive at least 10 minutes early.
- Please note that if you must cancel a class you must do so online. Cancellations must be made at least one hour prior to class to maintain credit. Cancellations are not accepted over the phone or email.
- Credits are not transferable and do not include workshops.
- Promotion is limited to one per customer.
- Please note expiration date and effective date are not the same. Each promotion will expire after a set number of days from first visit. Please refer to the original promotion for listed days after first visit.
For all other questions about hot yoga and our studio, please refer to our FAQ page. Have Fun! Namaste
Hot Yoga Gift Certificates
We have a variety of gift certificates available through our MindBody store. Make sure you are on the Gift Cards tab. We have predetermined amounts in $25 increments, class passes, and a custom option to create your owe amount.
Gift certificates are great for many occasions, especially if the receiver is already practicing a Yogi or Yogini. They are also great for someone new to yoga to be able to try it for free (for them of course). Here are a few occasions to keep in mind when considering purchasing a gift certificate:
- Life Accomplishments like promotion, graduation, new parents
- Wedding Party Gift / Bachelorette Party
- Helping someone relieve stress
- Or just to give someone a healthy boost towards their fitness goals
We offer exclusive promotions multiple times through out the year… but you have to be our fan to get them. Check out the Facebook widget to the right and Like our page! Make sure to like and comment on our posts to be sure they keep showing up in your newsfeed.